If you have been selected as a volunteer and are new to the H.E.R.O medical program as a Doctor, Nurse, Family Nurse Practitioner, or Physicians Assistance, you are required to comply with the Short-Term Registration Requirements detailed below.
- Guyana: Short –Term Registration Requirements (Cost: 2000 GYD/10 USD)
- GMC Application form
- First Time Volunteers ONLY –
- notarized copy of certificates,
- CV and current license,
- 2 References,
- Copy of National ID card or Copy of National Passport Bio Page
- Subsequent visit – require only a current license
All documents in a foreign language submitted must be translated in English by a recognized language institute/embassy.
Please download and complete the forms below and submit by e-mail to email@example.com if you have been selected as a volunteer with the subject title “(Your Name) _Volunteer Registration Forms”.
*All registration forms need to be submitted 2 months prior to the mission date.
If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.